ISM International School of Management
The ISM offers its students a comprehensive international education. Thus, international bachelor’s students must combine their business studies with a second foreign language either German, French or Spanish. Students complete one or two semesters of study abroad in a European or overseas country.
Depending on their specialization, ISM students choose an institution from the ISM’s around 190 partner universities. The semester abroad is designed to further develop and expand their intercultural and language competencies and enhance and deepen their professional knowledge in an international context. In addition to their study abroad semester, they also complete at least ten weeks of their 20-week internship period at a company outside Germany. All bachelor`s programs include lectures held in English and German except for B.Sc. International Management English Trail which is entirely taught in English.
The master’s programs also include a study abroad semester. Students spend the third semester of their program overseas at one of the ISM partner universities specializing in their field of study. Moreover, all programs include lectures held in English, M.Sc. International Management, M.Sc. Finance, M.A. Strategic Marketing Management, M.A. Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management, M.Sc. International Logistics & Supply Chain Management, M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science and M.A. International Business are entirely taught in English. Additionally, all programs also offer students the opportunity to complete an international double degree.
- ISM Qualifier Semester
- B.Sc. International Management English Trail
- B.Sc. Information Systems
- B.Sc. Finance & Management English Trail
- M.Sc. International Management
- M.Sc. Strategic Marketing Management
- M.Sc. Finance
- M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science
- M.Sc. International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- M.A. Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management
- M.A. International Business
- MBA General Management full-time
- MBA General Management part-time